Dec 3, 2009

Thankful

This Thanksgiving, I realized what I'm thankful for:

1. Not having a dead hummingbird in my freezer. I buried him and the katydid before the baby shower:

2. Not having a fridge in the living room:


3. Having a range that is actually hooked up:


4. No musty concrete floors (or stinky chemicals applied to them):


5. No exposed live wires or studs:


6. A drywall dust-free living environment:


7. Having a dining table that no longer looks like this:


8. Not cooking in the powder room:


9. And most of all... not washing dishes in the (upstairs) bathtub:


Although I never cooked a Thanksgiving meal in the old kitchen, or in any kitchen - I'm glad I was able to do it in the new one and make enough food to feed several people. How about y'all?

No comments:

Post a Comment