Jun 26, 2009

Rock Solid

If you need granite counter tops, at least 50 square feet of it, go snag this deal at Home Depot!

I recently got to know another staff member at HD, Joe. What a nice guy, told me his life story, and told me to call him directly for service. Anyway, while speaking to him I saw a flyer for the promotion that we snagged for our counters (a couple months ago), is back again:


It's not the same 3 stone choices that were included in the previous promotion, but Sapphire Jolie remains one of them. You can see the savings in the right orange column. And you can open up a credit card and get $200 off, interest-free for 6 months. So it becomes a deal on top of a deal.

Disclaimer: I do not work for Home Depot, I just spend a lot of time there.

Are there any other deals out there you've encountered that are too good not to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment