Sep 25, 2009

In the Bag

There are certain things that tell a lot about someone. Their car, their shoes, their mama. Maybe it's the voyeur in me, but peeking inside someone's intimate things or places (fridge, pantry, medicine cabinets, garage) is truly fascinating. For men it's their wallet, for women it's their hand bag. So for all you peeping toms, here's a look inside mine:


Here is a break down of what I tote around:
  1. Canvas hand bag from Old Navy
  2. Pen from Schilke Music Products, Inc. (acquired from trade show)
  3. Trident Spearmint sugarless gum with xylitol
  4. Trader Johann's Spearmint Lip Balm
  5. Key ring with club member cards
  6. Garmin Nuvi 255 GPS inside an old sunglass case
  7. Motorola Krzr cell phone
  8. J. Crew leather magic wallet
  9. Receipt from Trader Joe's with Dr. Suess quote on back (see below for close up)
  10. Checkbook labeled "CHECKING"
  11. Change purse
  12. Old checkbook registry
  13. Grocery store coupons and grocery store list
  14. Kit Kat bar


What does this say about me, I want to know! Do I tote around the bare essentials? Am I missing something really important? Questions? Am I one of those people who write checks at the grocery store check out? Do I love spearmint? Do I love Kit Kats? I want to know your impressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment