Here is a break down of what I tote around:
- Canvas hand bag from Old Navy
- Pen from Schilke Music Products, Inc. (acquired from trade show)
- Trident Spearmint sugarless gum with xylitol
- Trader Johann's Spearmint Lip Balm
- Key ring with club member cards
- Garmin Nuvi 255 GPS inside an old sunglass case
- Motorola Krzr cell phone
- J. Crew leather magic wallet
- Receipt from Trader Joe's with Dr. Suess quote on back (see below for close up)
- Checkbook labeled "CHECKING"
- Change purse
- Old checkbook registry
- Grocery store coupons and grocery store list
- Kit Kat bar
What does this say about me, I want to know! Do I tote around the bare essentials? Am I missing something really important? Questions? Am I one of those people who write checks at the grocery store check out? Do I love spearmint? Do I love Kit Kats? I want to know your impressions!