Jul 22, 2010

Done Deals

If you remember this post and this post, then you know that I like buying food and I like a good deal.

Here's my results from a trip to Vons. If you can't tell what I got, well here, let me list it for you:
  • A box of cereal
  • organic milk
  • orange juice
  • pomegranate blueberry juice
  • 2 cans of baked beans
  • 2 jars of peppers (jalapeno and cherry)
  • 3 jars of pasta sauce
  • butter
  • 2 boxes of spaghetti
  • 2 broccoli crowns
  • 3 ears of corn
  • 2 green bell peppers
  • a loaf of sourdough bread

Total: $32.66


Next up, Ralphs:


  • 8 rolls of paper towels
  • a bottle of shampoo
  • 24 rolls of tp
  • a head of lettuce
  • 2 bunches of 'red tag' bananas (but they're still green, see?)
  • 2 containers of organic strawberries
  • a cantaloupe
  • 2 organic avocados
  • a bag of organic baby carrots


Total: $26.72

Together that's less than $60. And it includes organic stuff and cleaning stuff. That's a good deal people. Right?

2 comments:

  1. Good grocery bargains.Did you use coupons? Were there sales going on? Maybe I should stop by Ralphs, I need tp too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used coupons at Vons but none at Ralphs. Go snatch up the tp and paper towel deals!

    ReplyDelete