Feb 12, 2010

Go (less) Sour

with Meyer Lemons!

I made Glazed Lemon Bread using lemons from my friend's garden. Here's the recipe (please note that it makes 2 loaves. Don't try to pour it into 1 loaf pan because the top rises and you might end up with a big unattractive muffin top).

Sugar and lemon zest


Zested lemons


Freshly squeezed lemon juice


I used bread flour and skim milk and it turned out just fine


And I just realized I also forgot the honey in the glaze.



The result. So yummy I couldn't even get a photo of it before digging in. It's sort of a light and lemony pound cake.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! That looks so good! I am a sucker for lemon anything! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog (the chair and desk redo from the DIY Showoff). Welcome back anytime! I can't wait to try out this recipe =)

    ReplyDelete